UnHackMe 7.76 ήταν διαθέσιμο ως προσφορά στις 17 Ιουνίου 2015!
UnHackMe was created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it detects and deletes all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and is compatible with other anti-virus programs.
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (x32/x64); 512 MB RAM
Unleash the full capabilities of your Windows 8 Start Screen! Start Screen Unlimited brings Start Screen customization to the next level. Add digital clock, Google search, power controls and numerous other gadgets directly to your start screen. With Start Screen Unlimited, your imagination is your only limit! Try Start Screen Unlimited, and you’ll never want the old Start Screen back!
Screen Beagle is a screen utilities pack that allows to see magnified screen, copy or save entire screen or any part of it, measure distance between any two points on screen in pixels, inches or millimeters and get and copy color of any pixel on the screen. All of these in one click.
RegRun Security Suite Platinum is a complete computer security software. RegRun Platinum includes 24 system utilities for protecting a computer against Rootkits/Trojans/Adware/Spyware components, increase Windows boot-up process speed, help in computer management. RegRun Suite is compatible with all known antiviral software and and may be used to improve security.
JustType will help you to be familiar with touch typing without any tutors. You'll type, not to learn to type as you do with the keyboard tutors programs. The program does not require pre-configuration of the actual keyboard layouts and languages and gets all the character data from the system at real time.
The main function of BootRacer is a total control over Windows boot time. BootRacer automatically traces the time spent on system startup, gives a warning if the computer slows down and shows degree of the speed degradation. It is a well-known fact that Windows slows down over time. BootRacer shows when performance begins to degrade and warns if urgent actions are required.
Σχόλια σχετικά με το UnHackMe 7.76
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Installed and registered without problems on a Win 8.1.3 Pro 64 bit system. A clean install.
A Russian company with address. An A-Team and a B-Team and still no team for UnhackMe
" A-Team RegRun, DesktopKeeper, HiBuddy and Application Database
B-Team JustType, iGrid, LangFlash, Poster It!, Screen Beagle, Greatis Toys, WinDowse, all developing-related products, Delphi Tips, outsourcing service and site support.
We had a previous version UnHackMe 7.6 on January 3, 2015. Here are the old reviews:
As the last time, this is a starter plan with life-time updates of the database, but no program updates.
In the language options you can choose between English and "nature"...
You can do a longer "online" scan or a shorter "malware scan"
In the first run, it found nothing, the second detailed run found two suspicious programs.
The DeepFreeze program...
and the user interface of my RAMdisk, which is harmless.
So don't delete, what is found, until you understand the what happens. (An old advice, really LOL)
I have used this program in the past from time to time as an additional check for my systems integrity. It is a reliable working program, does not magically clean everything. You can use this as additional layer of security, it must not run in the background all day long. One of the better programs in this field.
I'll keep it this time, the additional online scan is a good idea. You can use VirusTotal anyhow.
Save | Cancel
how often do you install software from unknown sources every day? how often do you explore with an unprotected browser the dark sides of the web daily? How often do you open unknown email attachments every day? Do you surf without a firewall? You work with an router without any security settings?
Well, you answer yourself, if you do "risky" things once every x day, it is sufficient to check your system from time to time. Permanent background tasks only consume ressources and when reading the Washington Post or the NYT only, you don't need to do anything the next five years. But if you surf half a day on Warez sites with an open system, an open browser, without any intrusion protection, searching for keys, than of course...
Don't underestimate virus threads, but don't overestimate them too.
Greetings from Germany
Save | Cancel
With this type of software, which delves deeper into the workings of a PC than many, how does the user know that they are not installing some kind of spyware usable by the software maker? I wouldn't know if such a thing had occurred?
Save | Cancel
Virustotal: 0 / 57
UnHackMe is known since 2006.
Save | Cancel
I've been using this software for years to get me out of jam after jam. I can't say enough good about it and there is no spyware.
Save | Cancel
I remember this program. It's not part of my tools, and here's why. I ran the anti-malware function.
- Found 166 uninst*.exe files + msiexec.exe /xxx with an icon not referenced but falling in the "unknown" category. This list is a mercado, anything goes; I compared with the uninstall registry, it's different. And only 1 "malicious" file: Loaris 126.96.36.199 (a GOTD and a competitor) ---very funny.
- Status unkwown: links. Cannot follow links?
- Too many items with status good. Don't show them, then
- One autorun.inf that contains only an icon (*.ico), marked as suspicious.
- Was taking forever to scan (stalled at 81%) had to interrupt. And restart the scan. Now, for the second try.
- Found 13 "good" and 1 "unknown" items but corresponding icons say 2 "unknown" and 12 "good" (I counted them!). What it means is a mystery because  cannot follow links to exe (e.g. the ../GnuPG/dirmngr.exe is not listed in unwanted files)  the list mixes 2 Microsoft legit services and non-MS ones, but not all of them.
- This is not the first program that cannot assess correctly which browsers are on my machine, especially Opera, which is installed contrary to many other. Could not find the Epic Privacy Browser icon either. So, it popups a list of "good" search things, and 2 "suspicious" ones. The latter belonging to MSIE, I'm not surprised (lol), but I know they're false positives.
- Result is an incomplete list. To this program it doesn't matter whether plugins are disabled or not. Useless feature.
- It found only 2 items: innocuous folders containing only sub-folders, which in turn contain only .xml files. I'm a bit disappointed because given the previous findings I was expected much more files.
For each item, it's offered to search Google. If I'm ignorant (and I am), I will have to read zillions of web pages, most of them being (b)ad sites and whatnot. And what if I don't like Google?
Now, I also remember why this GOTD is not in my toolbox.
Save | Cancel