Sumo Pro 5.8.6 ήταν διαθέσιμο ως προσφορά στις 11 Νοεμβρίου 2018!
Κρατήστε το PC σας up-to-ημερομηνία και ασφαλής, χρησιμοποιώντας την πιο πρόσφατη έκδοση του το αγαπημένο σας λογισμικό - SUMo (Software Update Monitor)! Σε αντίθεση με την ενσωματωμένη αυτόματη ενημέρωση χαρακτηριστικά, Σούμο σας ενημερώνει σχετικά με τις διαθέσιμες ενημερωμένες εκδόσεις πριν να χρησιμοποιήσετε το λογισμικό σας.
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10
Σχόλια σχετικά με το Sumo Pro 5.8.6
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
D/L and installed fine - WebrootSecureAnywhere did not find any viruses.
Used Name and Activation code in readme file worked successfully.
Software works as described - scans software installed on PC and informs which one's need updating. The option to auto-update through Sumo is available. I chose to manually update my 7-Zip from 16.xx to 18.xx
You do NOT want to update any GOTD software that might cause it to cease operation.
Might keep it.
Save | Cancel
The ZIP of GOTD was already tested by Virustotal.com.
The result (0/57):
The Setup itself(0/66):
Save | Cancel
I quickly reviewed this app (20 minutes). It installed and registered without problem. I have a machine in which I've been installing freeware and giveaways onto for a while now. I installed Sumo into it and it found 719 programs. Needless to say this took it a while to scan and check for updates but the vast majority of people won't have that much software, or even close to it.
14 of the programs are listed as Red (major updates available).
164 are listed as orange (minor updates available).
The rest (541) are green.
- It has a good clean interface and is easy to use. The color codes are great.
- Clicking a program to update takes you the programs website (redirect from kcsoftwares.com) to be downloaded. I like that it doesn't automatically update for you, but some people may disagree.
- It does seem to have an active forum with plenty of users.
- As a programmer I've written a few of my own programs which have not been released and it safely ignored those.
- Some of those programs listed as being outdated actually aren't programs at all. It's the setup for the programs that I've saved. Sure, they are outdated, but they are not installed. In my opinion, the program should differentiate between a setup and an installed program. One way to do this would to be to show the actual path to the program in a column where Product, Company, etc. are listed.
- When trying to report a problem I'd prefer to have an easy to way to simply send them a message saying "Hey, this program version isn't listed right" without having to give them my email address or even open mailing software.
- There's a minor bit of advertising in the program for Dumo which is a driver update program they offer but it's only a button on the toolbar so it's not a huge deal.
With only 20 minutes of testing I'm giving it a thumbs up. It does what it says, it doesn't force you to update anything, and seems to be accurate. The one thing I would change is the ability to differentiate between a setup and an installed app. I hope the program doesn't expire in 6 months or a year from now. I don't ask for lifetime updates or even the ability to reinstall but installed "Giveaways" should never expire.
Save | Cancel