Ocster 1-Click Backup ήταν διαθέσιμο ως προσφορά στις 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2012!
Το Backup όπως έπρεπε να είναι: ένα κλικ για ρύθμιση, αυτόματο μετέπειτα. Δημιουργεί αντίγραφα ασφαλείας και δεν διακόπτει ποτέ την εργασία σας (αυτόματη παύση). Μπορείτε να προσπελάσετε τα αρχεία σας απευθείας από το αντίγραφο ασφαλείας ή μπορείτε να επαναφέρετε πλήρως τους σκληρούς δίσκους.
Το πρόγραμμα διατηρεί τα παλιά αντίγραφα ασφαλείας των δεδομένων σας (μπορείτε να επιλέξετε την ποσότητα), έτσι μπορείτε να ανακτήσετε εύκολα αρχεία από το παρελθόν ή να επαναφέρετε μια παλιότερη έκδοση του σκληρού δίσκου.
Επίσης, περιλαμβάνεται ένα CD εκκίνησης, έτσι μπορείτε να επαναφέρετε το σύστημα σας ακόμα και αν δεν ξεκινά πια.
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 or Server 2008 (including x64); 512 MB RAM; 125 MB free HD space; Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
Ο μεγάλος αδερφός του Ocster 1-Click Backup. Εύκολο στην ρύθμιση αλλά και ισχυρό. Βελτιστοποιημένο να μην διακόπτει ποτέ την εργασία σας ή να επιβραδύνει τον υπολογιστή σας (αυτόματη παύση). Υποστηρίζει πλήρη αντίγραφα ασφαλείας από το PC (εικόνα δίσκου) , αντίγραφα αρχείων, αντίγραφα του email (Outlook, Thunderbird), αντίγραφα του browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), αντίγραφα των επαφών, και άλλα πολλά. Σήμερα μόνο: 7.99 € αντί των 39.90 € (80% έκπτωση)
Σχόλια σχετικά με το Ocster 1-Click Backup
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
WARNING ==> SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SATURATED FIELD!!
* GFI BACKUP 2011
· Traditional file backup and restore of data contained on servers and workstations
· Backup of files located on servers and workstations which meet a specific group set (e.g., financial files, productivity files, images and designs)
· Synchronization of files or folders across several workstations, servers and laptops
· Synchronization of files between backup servers, enabling the creation of redundant backups
· GFI Backup enables you to perform backups to multiple devices, among others, internal/external hard disks, NAS devices, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray media, memory sticks and removable flash memory devices (USB drive, memory sticks, etc)
· Supports backup tasks on LAN paths and FTP uploads with auto-resume. Can back up files even if they are still open, using the Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (Microsoft VSS).
· Full Item Restore ThumbFull or Item-Level Restore Options
· Full restore of backup data or individual folders/files to a location of your choice
· Image Backup and Restore (including to dissimilar hardware!)
· Microsoft SQL Server Backup and Restore
· Include/Exclude specific files during a backup task (for instance, back up all ".doc" files but exclude all ".tmp" files)
· Supports backup and restore for your VMware Workstation, VMware Server environments and Microsoft Hyper-V
· Advanced built-in and highly configurable Task Scheduler, supporting scheduling tasks to run manually, on Windows start-up/shutdown, hourly/daily, periodically etc...
· Supports Incremental, Differential and other backup methods.
· Can backup and synchronize files located on different storage devices of different networks connected through the Internet
· Supports military-strength 256-bit AES encryption to protect backed-up data privacy, used by US Government organizations (and others) to protect sensitive information.
· Uses the standard Zip-64 file format to compress an archive, which can be restored manually from the backup even if GFI Backup is not installed in your machine.
Why this cool app is FREE it's a big mystery to me...but honestly who cares?? LOL!!
* FBackup 4.8
Cool FREE APP which is able to protect your important data (files & folders) by backing it up automatically to any USB/Firewire device, local or network location. This magic FREE tool uses ZIP64 compression (meaning it can create zip files over 2GB in size) and, unlike most (paid and free) backup software out there, it's capable of making a mirror without creating unnecessary folders. To do that, just select the "mirror option", then deselect “Create full paths” and finally select “Remove excluded or deleted files from backup".
And as far as I know it's also the only free backup software out there supporting BACKUP PLUGINS for specific program settings.
Here there's a list of over 100 different plugins ready to be used:
* Paragon Backup & Recovery 2012 Free Edition
* EaseUS Todo Backup Free Edition
* Personal Backup (==> Cool app to backup your important files and folders)
* Comodo Backup
* Cobian Backup 11
* Keriver 1 Click Backup and Restore
· Back up the operating system while you are using it.
· It can makes incremental or differential backups after the initial full backup (i.e. only back up the changes which occurred since the last backup or the last full backup.)
· Multiple snapshots: you can choose whichever snapshot to revert your system to.
· Even system partition is fully formatted, it still can be reverted.
· The backup drive can be hard disk, removable hard disk and USB flash drive as well.
· It does not deteriorate PC system performance.
· Ability to create a new baseline snapshot.
· Ability for the user to assign a snapshot name when creating a new snapshot.
And if your system does not start anymore....no problem:
My 0.000000000000000000002 cents.....
Save | Cancel
@15: I would invite everyone to try out our product and see what it is about. Ocster 1-Click Backup is by far the easiest to use backup software on the market - we have spent a lot of time on designing it that way.
And we also take great care to ensure that everything is fully automatic and does not disturb your normal work.
So, since it is free today, why not it a go. Also, please let us know what you think (either here, in our support live chat or via email).
Thanks and have a great day.
Hauke Duden, CEO of Ocster
Save | Cancel
@40: We have actually had several people requesting this. We are considering to extend the promotion.
@43: How would we manipulate the thumbs down? The rating system is run by giveawayoftheday, not by us.
Please let me assure you that we take all feedback seriously. Why do you think I, as CEO of the company, take the time to read these comments? Our goal is to create software that helps most people in the best way. And promotions like these provide valuable information to us.
Save | Cancel
Nr. 5 Please do not tell us that you have been backing up your computer on your drive C:. The whole purpose of a backup is to be able to restore the hard disk/SSD you backed up. If you make your backup on drive C: and for some strange reason your drive fails then your system,files,and backup are lost.ALWAYS backup to an external drive!!!! The method you use is up to you tape,harddisk, or Blu Ray.
Save | Cancel
The installation is a bit unclear to me. Here is the text from the readme file...
Unzip the package you`ve downloaded and install the software by running Setup.exe.
To register your free copy run the application and fill in the form in the pop-up window. Click the confirmation link in the email to complete activation.
I assume after you install the program, you start it to find a popup window with an email address. You will then receive email with a confirmation link.
I have received and used earlier versions of this program. It does everything it says and it does it quite well. If you are concerned about the security of your dats should you need to reinstall the program, just download the free version. It will allow you to recover your data.
There are different versions of this program. Check out this link for descriptions and comparisons...
All in all if you are in need of a backup program, this will satisfy your backup needs. But keep in mind there are other alternatives, both paid and free to choose from.
Thank you GOTD team and to Ocster.
Save | Cancel