Ideal DVD Copy 4.1 for Mac and PC ήταν διαθέσιμο ως προσφορά στις 1 Ιουλίου 2012!
To Ideal DVD Copy είναι εξαιρετικό και εύκολο στην χρήση πρόγραμμα αντιγραφής DVD για Mac και PC. Έρχεστε συχνά αντιμέτωποι με την προστασία όταν αγοράζετε νέα DVDl; Με το Ideal DVD Copy, δεν θα έχετε πια αυτό το πρόβλημα. Μπορεί να σας βοηθήσει να φτιάξετε αντίγραφα ασφαλείας από οποιοδήποτε DVD στον σκληρό δίσκο ή να το κάψετε σε κενό DVD απευθείας.
Αν είστε χρήστης Mac OS παρακαλούμε ακολουθήστε τον σύνδεσμο εδώ (μεγ., αρχείου: 6.53 MB)
Windows XP/ 2000/ Vista/ 7
Αντιγράψτε ή κάψτε οποιοδήποτε από τα blu-ray.Έκπτωση $15 σήμερα. Η προσφορά είναι διαθέσιμη μόνο μέσω αυτής της σελίδας! Αγοράστε τώρα!
Αντιγράψτε ή κάψτε οποιοδήποτε από τα DVD σε Mac OS. Έκπτωση $15 σήμερα. Η προσφορά είναι διαθέσιμη μόνο μέσω αυτής της σελίδας! Αγοράστε τώρα!
Μετατρέψτε οποιοδήποτε DVD για iphone, ipad, kindle fire ή για άλλο έξυπνο τηλέφωνο.
Αντιγραφή κάθε DVD σε μορφή AVI.
Σχόλια σχετικά με το Ideal DVD Copy 4.1 for Mac and PC
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
I tested this version on Win7. Registration was easy. The program took 24 minutes to shrink the HUGO main movie (88% quality) and another 14 mintues to burn it to single-sided media at a default 8X speed. The burner is capable of 16X but that needs to be selected in the options if you want to burn at maximum speed.
Like most similar commercial programs, you can make a 1:1 copy by splitting, or you can burn directly to double-sided media. But I normally back up to single-sided media and the quality of the output looks fine to me. This program also has options to just burn the main movie which provides higher quality at the expense of leaving out the extras. Another option allows burning episodic TV series.
The interface is spare but informative with a clear progress bar showing the elapsed time and the estimated time for completion of the shrinking and burning processes. A "preview" option does not seem to be available while shrinking or burning.
Unlike some of the competition, this program does not require any third party programs to copy protected DVDs. Direct competitors are 1ClickDVD Copy Pro which costs $59 and Magic DVD Copy which costs $49. There is also DVDFab which costs varying amounts depending on the features you want to enable. AnyDVD is another option which works by saving the DVD to disk while it is playing. It is of necessity much slower at copying.
This GAOTD offering is an excellent deal. I rarely comment on GAOTD offerings, but this one is one of the best I have seen. I highly recommend it. There are very few free alternatives and none that I know of which offer an all-in-one shrink/burn package that can handle modern DVDs.
I bug thumbs up for this one!
Save | Cancel
Today's giveaway is (finally) a terrific tool for copying any protected DVD movie to blank DVDs, HDs or ISO files.
It can even shrink a DVD9 to fit for a 4.7GB blank DVD, so if you install it in your machine you can throw the old DVD SHRINK in the bin....LOL!
It enables you to copy not only the entire DVD, but also only the main movie and/or the selected episodes, allowing users to split DVD9 to two DVD5 according to their needs.
So definitely a keeper for me!!
As best FREE alternative I highly recommend "DVDFab HD Decrypter",an amazing free tool designed to remove almost all kind of protections from your DVDs & Blu-ray videos, before copying them to the HD of your PC.
Save | Cancel
My first review.
Thank you for the opportunity to use this programme.
Very quick download, through the GOTD servers and registered simply.
Very easy interface, got started with a disc to Hard Drive copy in a few minutes.
Rapid burn, (copied movie only 2ch sound for speed test), 20 minute burn of a 5.7gb movie.
Good quality copy, instant playback. This does everything I would want from a DVD copy programme.
Many thanks, good give-away.
Save | Cancel
Space required: 12 MB. To be compared to the 1 MB DVD Shrink occupies...
I like this software because:
- No .NET crap or other stupid dependencies
- Automated process to burn copy
- Interface simple and clear enough for your grand-mother
- Preview, very useful for selecting the correct title (on my PC, allowing the use of ffdshow makes the soundtrack audible)
- Can choose the burning engine (ImgBurn in my case)
- Can compress 8.5 DVD to 4.7 GB.
- Setting stored in .ini file in %USERPROFILE%\Local, not in registry.
- Detailed log file
I don't like this software because:
- Source drive: Cannot select drive, cannot load an ISO image mounted on a virtual CD drive. Does not recognize my other DVD drive :( but it can be selected for burning the copy. Go figure.
- Skin is ugly. Choosing no skin will not show buttons properly, but luckily there are tooltips.
Tested with The Day After Tomorrow. Took about 35 mn to create a non compressed ISO image of the main title with selected sound file. Software asked if I really wanted to do that instead of creating an image that could fit on a 4.7 DVD.
Author made a good job. This is for people who do not want to think, who do not want to have dozens of options to choose between. Product packed with enough features to undertake most current tasks.
Save | Cancel
Thanks for the above earnest comment of our program. Here let me clarify the followings:
1. Download from this site and use the registration code in the readme.txt to register, you can use this version for lifetime. If you download it from our site, it will be the trial version. But the register code you got here is also valid on the version downloaded from our site.
2. For mac users, please download it from http://files.giveawayoftheday.com/IdealMacDVDCopy.zip .
3. The copy protection is strong and strong. If you found a new dvd failed to copy, don't hesitate to report it to us, we'll fix it within one day.
Save | Cancel