Backup4all Lite 4 ήταν διαθέσιμο ως προσφορά στις 22 Μαΐου 2012!
Το Backup4all Lite είναι μια βραβευμένη εφαρμογή αντιγράφων ασφαλείας για Windows, προσφέροντας ένα έξυπνο περιβάλλον κάνοντας όλες τις λειτουργίες του εύκολα προσπελάσιμες. Ενσωματώνει όλες τις βασικές λειτουργικότητες μιας εφαρμογής αντιγράφων ασφαλείας.
Παρακαλούμε, ελέγξτε αν υποστηρίζεται η μητρική σας γλώσσα εδώ.
Windows 7 (x32/x64), Vista (x32/x64), XP, 2000 and 2008/2003/2000 Server
To novaPDF Pro αφορά στη δημιουργία αρχείων PDF για τα Windows και σας επιτρέπει να δημιουργήσετε εύκολα, ποιοτικά έγγραφα σε μορφή PDF στα ισχύοντα πρότυπα της αγοράς. Το novaPDF Pro σας παρέχει την δυνατότητα να χρησιμοποιήσετε πλήρως όλες τις προχωρημένες λειτουργίες: PDF σελιδοδείκτες, PDF συνδέσμους, εκτύπωση σε δίκτυο, δημόσια προφίλ, πληροφορίες PDF, συμπίεση, ασφάλεια, προσωπικά προφίλ και άλλα.
Αν ψάχνετε για το πιο δημοφιλές δωρεάν πρόγραμμα δημιουργίας PDF, τότε το doPDF είναι η απάντηση. Είναι 100% δωρεάν για προσωπική και εμπορική χρήση. Με το doPDF μπορείτε να μετατρέψετε οποιοδήποτε εκτυπώσιμο έγγραφο σε αρχείο PDF με την χρήση της επιλογής Print. Μπορεί εύκολα να μετατρέψει με αυτόν τον τρόπο έγγραφα από Microsoft Excel, Word ή PowerPoint ή των emails σας και των αγαπημένων σας web sites σε αρχεία PDF.
Σχόλια σχετικά με το Backup4all Lite 4
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Decent looking interface...
and I was eager to install it and give all the features a test.
Check out the feature comparisons on their website - from the buy page, click on "feature matrix".
This is indeed a "LITE" version. The features I was most interested in are stripped out of this one.
• No backup to FTP
• No backing up your network drives
• No backing from optical drives. No burning - backing up to optical drives
• No password lock on the program
• No encryption on the backup files
• No progress indicator and no error warning by email. No error warning sounds, and no "backup view", no backup history, no "View jobs/groups in backup list as Tree or List" or "View jobs/groups in backup list as Icons"
(it's obvious they've hobbled it to intentionally make it hard to see what's going on with your backup jobs)
• No gadget for the sidebar (I like gadgets)
• Although this claims to have automatic backup features, it appears that all the good automatic features are totally removed - they've even removed the option to start with Windows, and it's obvious that there's really no need to with this version.
NOTE: After seeing all the features in the other versions, it makes me very interested in their full backup product.
That's the sad thing. They have a very rich, full featured program - and it's probably great. But this isn't it.
- this version has been totally butchered.
We sometimes get those special editions here. The ones with the low prices and all the functions kneecapped. I'm not interested - please don't give us a demo labeled as a retail product. I'll never buy what your offering if that's how your company handles promotions. I need to trust a certain level of support. We have some great companies giving us products here. I inevitably need to buy them for the support, and for the ability to reinstall. I can download demo versions all day - that's not what I come here for.
I do not recommend installing it.
Save | Cancel
First, the "awards" are NOT for Lite version, but Professional one!
See here: http://www.backup4all.com/en/backup4all-professional-reviews.html
Second, "The program is available for $24.94"?
From the home page:
Backup4all Professional $49.95
Backup4all Standard $39.95
Backup4all Lite $19.95
Backup4all Portable $39.95
Houston, we have a problem with pricing there. The "BuyNow page" will reveal the "original" prices before the "price reduction".
The features? Well, perhaps worth to test from GAOTD, but not enough if you think buying it. Thanks, but I think I'll skip this one.
Save | Cancel
I'm a registered user of the pro version of backup4All and it seems someone needs to pay justice to it.
It is an excellent and very reliable software, which is my favorite solution for my daily backup. It is under active develpment and I like the fact that the developer doesn't go to next major version just to get easy cash.
To me, softland and paragon are not targeting at the same usage.
I'm very fond of paragon backup solutions, but they are well designed to save system partitions, because they create partition images.
Softland is well suited to save documents, pictures, any personal files...
I use both, paragon for my system partition, and softland for all my valuable datas on the other partition.
Now, I must agree with Rob (@4).
This lite version is way too lite... We all know for sure no one would ever shell out a single penny for it. It is just designed for being given away as it lacks very basics functions.
It would be a wiser move from softland to offer the standard (and decent) version for free, with a special upgrade price to pro (which is, once again, a top notch backup program).
Save | Cancel
The Professional version of this program is very GOOD....but once again what it's offered here is only the standard version ==> USELESS!!
So THUMBS DOWN, simply because there are plenty of FREEWARE ALTERNATIVES out there much more powerful and comprehensive than both this GAOTD and probably the full version!!
In fact, as FREE & far BETTER ALTERNATIVES, besides cool disk imaging software like MACRIUM REFLECT and/or DRIVE IMAGE XML, I recommend the following amazing programs:
* VOSI.biz Client Suite
This is an awesome software package bundling 3 great client applications into one:
- VOSI.biz File Explorer
- VOSI.biz Online Backup
- VOSI.biz Email Backup
With this stunning program, whenever you want to backup your system, you can once & for all throw any removable device (USB DRIVE, EXTERNAL HD, DVD/CD etc…) away, since it’s able to do the following things in 2 mouse clicks:
- drag & drop large files and folders (max 8 GB per file) to download & upload them at fast speed using an extremely powerful compression data technology
- remotely access files & folders from anywhere through automatic one-way or even two-way real-time and scheduled folder synchronization (==> simply AMAZING FEATURE dudes!!)
- share files & encrypted folders with friends, colleagues or clients in remote locations
- automatically backup and restore your Business Data and an unlimited number of PCs online and offline via SSL data transfer and secure data encryption (scheduled and incremental backup options are also supported)
- drag & drop or automatically backup your Outlook Express & Windows Mail in real-time or scheduled times, as if your email messages were files
- backup & restore your emails ONE BY ONE, instead of the large and cumbersome “Outlook .pst files” as any other email backup software usually does, thus allowing you to automatically resume interrupted uploads & downloads as well as migrate your favourite emails from one PC to another (that’s COOL, isn’t it dudes??)
Why this startling SUITE is FREE of charges is something going far beyond human understanding….LOL!
For more information, please watch the following amazing DEMO VIDEOS showing you what each tool of this awesome suite can do for you free of charge:
* Paragon Backup & Recovery 2012 Free Edition
* EaseUS Todo Backup Free Edition
* GFI BACKUP 2011
And for daily automatic backups of your most important files and folders, give these powerful little FREE (portable) GEMS a try:
Besides that, for backup purposes, you could also try the freeware “Comodo Time Machine”, which uses a different approach since it quickly restores your PC to an earlier point in time by taking a snapshot of your entire system (including the registry, critical operating system files and user created documents) literally with two mouse clicks:
And to create, backup & restore images of your USB Drives:
Save | Cancel
@Rob - one of the most useful comments, thank you for the feedback. The Lite edition is intended for home users and has the features that most home users will need. It's not a trick of any kind, we created this edition because there was a request for a lower priced version by users that didn't need the advanced features of the Pro edition. We will consider for future GAOTD promotions to offer the Pro edition, as it seems the Lite edition gathers lots of negative feedback.
@Cooler - the price is $24.94, just that it's a promotion so it's reduced to $20.
Save | Cancel